|sailorstarsun (sailorstarsun) wrote,|
@ 2013-09-09 12:33:00
|Current music:||'Spirit Way' by Junichi Suwabe (Atobe)|
|Entry tags:||anime, free!, meme, pot|
Random anime meme
Taken from Tumblr.
Choose 5 anime shows you like before reading the questions.
2. Prince of Tennis
3. Giant Killing
5. Kuroko no Basket
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
I guess Sasabe, but I still like him. I really like everyone in the series, but he's at the bottom of the like totem pole.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
I don't know which number it is, but the one where Mikoto and Munakata confront each other and have a smoke.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
.... The one. (Ask me again next year, after season two actually airs.)
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Murakoshi and Gino. They compliment each other nicely, and have a nice, mature relationship (that's probably only as teammates, but whatever).
6. What’s your anti-relationship in 2?
Tezuka/Fuji and Oshitari/Atobe. Normally I don't much mind pairings that go against my OTPs (for example, I don't think twice about Inui/Tezuka), but those ones were so damn overwhelmingly prevalent that I grew a burning, driving hatred of them.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
I like sports anime, so when I saw a commercial for it on TV (soon after moving to Japan), my interest was piqued and I looked out for it. When I finally got to see it, it was everything I'd hoped for.
9. Who is your favourite character in 4?
10. Which show do you prefer? 1, 2, or 5?
Right now, of course, I'm on a HUGE Fee! kick, so I'll go with that. But it could change at any time. I'm fickle.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of? 1 or 3?
Giant Killing. It's been out longer, and more episodes exist.
12. If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be?
Though I don't really like Neko, maybe I'd want to be her, since it must be pretty easy being a cat-spirit-girl (so long as you don't go falling for any Kings).
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
Drowning. Peacefully in his sleep of old age after a long, full life with Nagisa by his side.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
I suppose if you tried really hard it would, but I don't see any reason at all why either series' characters would ever interact, even if they were in the same world.
15. Pair two characters in 5 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
Sakurai and Kasamatsu. XD
16. Overall, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
Kuroko no Basket has a... more anime-like cast. All the characters are rather extreme in their personalities. Giant Killing has a more realistic cast, though I wonder if it's because all the characters are adults. I guess I'd have to go with Kuroko, since there's a bigger variety of character amongst the cast.
17. Which show has a better soundtrack, 1, 4 or 5?
Free! actually has a pretty good soundtrack, and I like Rin's dubstep. XP
18. Give a random quote from 2:
"Ore-sama no bigi ni yoi na."
It was around question #14 that I realized four of the five series I chose were sports series. .^^;;